We have multiple openings for IT Professionals (Programmers/Software Eng/Sys. Analysts/Admins/Net.Eng/ DBA/Mgr-Info Sys/Lead Engrs) in the following fields.
Aks Infotech Inhouse requirements.
ERP/CRM: Oracle Applicn, Peoplesoft, SAP, JD Edwards & Siebel (Job# S091)
Bus. Appln/Prog: Oracle, SAS, VB/ASP.NET, Crystal Repts, J2EE/JAVA,
ODBC, Pro*C, C/C++, VC++, C#, PL/SQL, Repts/Forms, RDBMS, Web
Methds/Sphere. (Job# SO93)
Admin/Network: Unix, Solaris, HP, AIX, Linux, Win NT/2000, Cisco, VoIP,LAN/WAN/SAN, SNMP, Novell. (Job# SO94),
DBA: Sybase/SQL/Essbase/DB2/Oracle (Job# SO95).
We also have positions open for Mkt. Research/Bus. Analyst/Fin.
Analyst/Tech. Recruiter at our NJ location (Job#S096).
AIX system Administrator
Analyze, design, configure and install WebSphere Application Server 6.1/5.1, Tomcat 4.x and Weblogic 8.1 on AIX 5.3, Solaris OS, 8 and 9. Design and implement high availability solutions. Identify bugs in applications. Secure server using tivoli 6.1 ldap. Migrate WebSphere 3.5 to 5.0 and 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11. Configure IBM Http Server 18.104.22.168 using SSL directives. Resolve performance issues. Apply fixapcks. Write scripts in Korn Shell and jacl/jython. Integrate WebSphere Application with IBM Http. Install and configure Iplanet ldap Server 5.1. Create Data Sources, Connection Pools and register Servlets, JSP. Install and configure Solaris 8 and Aix 5.1 on sun sparc ultra 10 and p570 servers.
Sr Enterprise Storage Architect (EMC, Hitachi)
Senior Enterprise Storage Engineer on the Storage Management and Database Planning and Design team is responsible for the "Engineer, Design, Build" phase of IT infrastructure service delivery; taking requirements, designing, and packaging solutions for deployment to operational support teams. The Storage Engineer will provide the expertise to design, build, and support the operation of enterprise class storage and backup solutions. Knowledge and leadership in emerging storage technologies is expected. Solutions include integration with both generic and specialized applications including database systems.
* 8+ years of experience with storage systems; providing 3rd and 4th level storage systems support to database, storage and/or tape backup administrators.
* 5+ years experience engineering solutions and instrumentation for EMC and/or Hitachi Storage Area Networks (SAN), NetApps Network Attached Storage (NAS), and Veritas Netbackup Tape Backup/Restore technology for mission critical, enterprise applications and databases.
* 3+ years combined experience as a senior engineer, project manager, team lead, or manager, to include training other team members, coaching, and mentoring.
* Demonstrated administration experience with UNIX (Solaris and HP/UX preferred) and Windows servers, including partnering with system administration, database administrators, operations & production support, and applications teams.
* Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills, collaboration and presentation skills, and project management skills
* Thorough knowledge of software installation methods and techniques.
* Meets with vendors to resolve system hardware and software issues and to evaluate new products.
* Practical knowledge of database administration preferred, specifically MSSQL, Oracle, and/or Sybase RDBMS.
* Knowledge of the financial industry preferred.
Frequent travel to client sites required for above positions.
Candidates should have Bachlor /equivalent in Comp/MIS/Engineering or related field with 2 yrs exp. For senior positions Mast with 1 yr exp or Bach with 5 yrs exp. Make specific mention if you are applying for senior level positions .
Send your resumes to email@example.com